Send a Letter To Ask Your Congressional Representatives To Support Medicare For All
This summer, we're asking candidates to support Medicare For All because healthcare is a basic human right, and single payer healthcare is the only way we can make sure everyone has access to it.
Only 7 of 2020’s democratic candidates support Medicare For All, a plan developed by Bernie Sanders. So far, New Hampshire’s two senators and two representatives do NOT support the plan.
Can you send a letter to them and ask that they support Medicare For All?
Every American deserves to be healthy, and every American deserves to afford it. Help be a part of a massive push to make our world, and our state, a better place.
- Personalize your letter
- Tell your representative why this issue is important to you
- Share this form with friends
If you already sent an email, call your reps and ask them to sign on Sander’s Medicare For All plan. It’s time that all of us can afford to live a healthy and safe life.
- Representative Chris Pappas: (603) 285-4300
- Representative Annie Kuster: (603) 226-1002
- Senator Jean Shaheen: (202) 224-2841
- Senator Maggie Hassan: (202) 224-3324